NEW SESSION OF STAR PUPPY & CANINE GOOD CITIZEN & RALLY CLASSES -OCTOBER 4
*** CONFORMATION CLASSES ARE LIMITED TO 10 PEOPLE EACH HOUR. GET THERE EARLY.** WEATHER PERMITTING CONFORMATION WILL BE OUT ON THE GRASS IN THE COURTYARD.**
Statement of Purpose
LINN COUNTY KENNEL CLUB is a non-profit organization founded to further the advancement of all purebred dogs.
It's purpose is to do all in its power to protect and advance the interest of all breeds, and to encourage sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials.
Every dog need a caring home and in return they give us unconditiional love and loyalty.
Linn County Kennel Club gives a portion of each years proceeds to:
* AKC's Canine Health Foundation
* AKC's Government Relations Department
* Albany Police K-9 Unit
* Corvallis Lions Club
* Linn County Animal Control
* Linn County 4-H Dog Clubs
* Linn County Sheriff K-9 Unit
* Linn County Posse
* Linn County Search & Rescue
* Linn County Veterinary Hospital - Dr. Braat- for emergency cases from Animal Control
* Morris Animal Foundation
* National Animal Interest Alliance (NAIA)
* OSU - Dr. Olive K. Britt, Endowment of Emergency Animal Care
* OSU - Pet Day
* OSU - Veterinary Medicine Scholarships
For students that practice medicine in Oregon
* PHA Scholarships
* Project Pooch
2016 Linn County Kennel Club Officers
President - Marge Nelson-Perez
Vice President - Georjan Bridger
Secretary - Susie Shearer
Treasurer - Sue Wiley
Directors: Cathy Feeney,
Linda Grace & Norma Rice
Content copyright . LINNCOUNTYKENNELCLUB.COM. All rights reserved.