Check out the Agility premium list in our show section for our
February 21st-23rd, 2020 dog show.
New Session of S.T.A.R. Puppy Training/Canine Good Citizen & Rally Starts December 3, 2019
We are offering a drop-in rally class for those who
do not need instruction. If you just need a place to
practice, drop into our rally course at 6pm. The cost
is $12. The course is set with all levels of stations.
Please take turns. The rally instructional class starts
at 7pm, you will need to be off the course by then.
Conformation classes are limited to 10 people each hour.
-Please be sure to get there early.
Current classes are being held at the Linn County Expo Center in the Santiam Building.
-Enter the facility off of Price Rd. SE, through the open gate, go behind the buildings to the farthest north building -Santiam Building
(If we are temporarily moved into the Willamette Building during the winter season, please wear warm clothing. The Willamette Building is not heated.)
All dogs entering the training facility must have
a training application filled out and on file. This
is a safety, health and insurance requirement.
-Thank you, Linn Co. Kennel Club
LINN COUNTY KENNEL CLUB is a non-profit organization founded to further the advancement of all purebred dogs.
It's purpose is to do all in its power to protect and advance the interest of all breeds, and to encourage sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials.
Every dog need a caring home and in return they give us unconditional love and loyalty.
* AKC's Canine Health Foundation
* AKC's Government Relations Department
* Albany Police K-9 Unit
* Corvallis Lions Club
* Linn County Animal Control ( EVERY DOG ADOPTED GETS FREE OBEDIENCE CLASSES)
* Linn County Sheriff K-9 Unit
* Linn County Posse
* Linn County Search & Rescue
* Linn County Sheriff's Animal Control Emergency Medical Fund
* Morris Animal Foundation
* National Animal Interest Alliance (NAIA)
* OSU - Dr. Olive K. Britt, Endowment of Emergency Animal Care
* OSU - Pet Day
* OSU -3 Veterinary Medicine Scholarships -For students that practice medicine in Oregon
* PHA Scholarships
* Project Pooch
* AKC Disaster Relief Trailer for Linn Co. and surrounding area
* Chase Away K-9 Cancer
* Linn County Fair & Expo
* AKC Humane Fund (for domestic violence victims & their pets)
* Sweet Home Police K-9 Unit
* Lebanon Police K-9 Unit
President - Susie Shearer
Vice President - Pam McGowan
Secretary - Jessie Wittich
Treasurer - Sue Wiley
Directors: Marge Perez
Dawn Needham & Gail Hill
JOIN US AT A MEETING. WE MEET THE 1ST THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH EXCEPT DECEMBER AT THE ALBANY SIZZLER AT 5:45 FOR DINNER AND TO VISIT AND THE MEETING STARTS AT 7PM.
DECEMBER WE HAVE OUR CHRISTMAS PARTY. ASK US ABOUT IT.